3 Questions Your Agent Should Be Able to Answer


 
How can you determine whether your listing agent is the right choice to help you sell your home? Start with these three questions.

Buying a Phoenix Home? Search all Homes for Sale
Selling a Phoenix Home? Check out our FREE Home Value Report

Today we are going to talk about the three most important questions that you should be asking your listing agent:

1. What is my home worth? A good listing agent should be able to tell you what you should list the home for and what it will sell for within a couple of percentage points.



The agent should have a specific marketing plan that will attract the most possible buyers.



2. How long will it take to sell my home? They should also be able to show you the average time on market for your area and what their own average is based on past sales.

3. What will you do do get the property sold? There should be a specific marketing plan that will attract the most possible buyers and get your home sold quickly.

I would be happy to go over my answers to these questions with you. If you would like to know them or if you have any other questions about the market, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email today. I would love to hear from you soon.