Are You Ready to Put Your Home Back on the Market?

 
Should you relist your home after it expires or you pull it off the market? Yes, but make sure you work with a proactive agent.

Buying a Phoenix Home? Search all Homes for Sale
Selling a Phoenix Home? Check out our FREE Home Value Report

If your home was on the market for a long period of time and your listing expired or was canceled, you should consider relisting your property with a more proactive agent, like me. 

I speak with sellers every day that say, “Why would I hire you if I just had my home on the market for six months with another agent? I don’t want the same thing to happen again.” 

Of course you shouldn’t hire another agent that will do the same thing your first agent did.


We won’t do the same things your first agent did.



So, what will we do differently?

1. I will repackage your home before we put it back on the market. We have a home stager who will go to your home and offer suggestions about paint colors, decluttering, and rearranging furniture.

2. We will price your home right. I will let you know where the price needs to be in order to get the most buyers in the shortest amount of time. 

3. Check out my past performance. I sell properties within 40 days, even when the prior agent had the home on the market for six months.

If you are interested in relisting your home and would like a free consultation, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!