Why Hire the Monique Walker Team?

Buying a Phoenix Home? Search all Homes for Sale
Selling a Phoenix Home? Check out our FREE Home Value Report

There are hundreds of thousands of qualified real estate agents in the country, so why should you choose my team? Let me explain.

I have been selling real estate for 13 years, and my full-service team has helped over 700 families buy and sell homes in Phoenix. In fact, my team was ranked #40 out of more than 40,000 agents nationwide.

When you’re thinking of hiring a real estate team, keep these things in mind.
  1. The average agent sells only 10 homes per year. Our team helped 130 families in 2015. 
  2. The average agent can only sell a home for 95% of its asking price. We average 99%, so we don’t leave much money on the table. 
  3. Most homes take 71 days to sell. Our team can sell a home in 45 days.
Please call me at your convenience to discuss how we can get your home sold quickly and for more money.


We expect 2016 to be a phenomenal year for home sellers in Phoenix. Rising interest rates will cause more buyers to come onto the market, and this means a faster sale for you. If your home is priced well and in good condition, you can expect buyers waiting right outside your door!

I look forward to speaking with you!