Our Changing Sellers Market



Welcome back to my video blog! For the past few months I’ve been telling you how great our market has been. We saw a lot of buyer demand and very low inventory.

The market has changed. There are fewer showings, fewer buyers and fewer homes being sold. What does this mean?

Our market is changing. We are no longer in a sellers market, but rather we are transitioning into a more balanced market.

Now each price point is a little different. I recently sold a $250,000 home after being listed for three weeks. On the other hand, I sold a home for $235,000 in only a day. The higher priced your home is, the smaller the buyer pool becomes.

If you were a buyer that couldn’t find a home you wanted or you kept getting outbid by other buyers, now is your time. Give me a call so I can help you find the perfect home.

Thanks for watching!